- Current First Aid (Level 2) Certificate, including CPR.
- Participants must be able to converse and comprehend basic English.
About the course – Key topics
- Specific legislation, regulations, codes of practice and standards
- Construction plans, resource and environmental requirements
- Trenching, pit installation, cable and conduit installation requirements
- Cable protection and back fill requirements
- Public lighting column and substation installation requirements.
Each workshop is facilitated by a member of our highly experienced training team, and includes trainer presentations and practical site training exercises.
This course is run on demand. Please contact one of our friendly staff for bookings.
Training Pathway: After achieving the VEDN Underground Electrical Infrastructure Course may undertake the VEDN Auditors Course.
Employment Pathway: On completing VEDN Underground Electrical Infrastructure Course graduates may gain employment within the underground electrical industry.
- This course is run on demand for groups of 10 or more people. The course can be run off-site, or at our Rowville Training Facility in Melbourne. Please contact one of our friendly staff should this be of interest.
- The cost of this course is $240.00 per person