At Construction Training Group we give you the opportunity to select a unit or a combination of units to suit your needs. So have a look at the list of units below and choose one or more for that new job, that job promotion or to get that job!
Units of Competency:
Select one or more of the following:
- RIIBEF201D – Plan and organise work
- RIICCM201D – Carry out measurements and calculations
- RIICCM202D – Identify, locate and protect underground services
- RIICCM203D – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- RIICCM205E – Carry out manual excavation
- RIICCM206D – Support plant operations
- RIICCM207D – Spread and compact materials manually
- RIICCM208D – Carry out basic levelling
- RIICOM201D – Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIISAM201D – Handle resources and infrastructure materials and safely dispose of non-toxic materials
- RIISAM203D – Use hand and power tools
- RIISAM204D – Operate small plant and equipment
- RIIWMG203D – Drain and dewater civil construction site
- RIIMPO317E – Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319D – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO320E – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321E – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO323E – Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- RIIMPO326D – Conduct civil construction water cart operations
Prerequisites/RTO Entry Requirements:
There are no formal prerequisites for any units of competency, however participants must be able to converse and comprehend basic English. Participants will complete language, numeracy and literacy assessment on course commencement to assess their capacity to meet language requirements. Participants will also need to have the physical capacity to undertake the practical components of this course.
Duration will vary depending on unit selection.
- This course is run at our Rowville training facility for both beginner and advanced operators.
- This course can also be ran at you site with added travel charge
- The course is facilitated by a member of our highly experienced training team, and includes trainer presentations, small group work and lots of practical activities – so your participation will be required!
A range of assessment methods are used to monitor student progress and assess competence including knowledge checks and practical skill demonstrations. Trainers are available to assist and support students in their learning journey and in the completion of assessment requirements.
Please contact a memeber of our friendly team for more information.