Static, Hazard & Risk Assessment
Every 12 months it is recommended that your plant/equipment has a Static, Hazard & Risk Assessment conducted on it to ensure that your machine is still compliant to the OHS regulations.
Each Static, Hazard & Risk Assessment address the following requirements:
- Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004 (VIC)
- Occupational Health & Safety Regulations 2007
- WorkSafe booklet ‘Understanding the Plant Safety Package’
- The WorkSafe Plant Hazard Checklist
- The Hierarchy of Hazard Control
Our qualified assessor will come to your site to conduct the assessment and provide you with the relevant documents, as well as the relevant safety decals for your machine to verify compliance.
|1-3 Machines||$180.00 per machine + Travel|
|3 + Machines||$160.00 per machine + Travel|
|Travel||50c per km each way from Head Office|