FWPCOT2238 Cut materials with a hand-held chainsaw
FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees
On completion of this 8 hour chainsaw operators course in Melbourne, participants will gain the knowledge and skills to safely start, operate and maintain a hand held chainsaw. About the course – Key Topics
- Relevant legislation, regulations and manufacturer’s standards
- Apply limbing, cross cutting and bore cutting techniques
- Clean, maintain and sharpen saw chains
- Strip and assemble a chainsaw
- Identify, assess and address site challenges and hazards
- Plan and conduct the job
- Safely dispose waste
The chainsaw operators course is facilitated by a member of our highly experienced training team in Melbourne, and includes trainer presentations, small group work, and in class activities – so your participation will be required!
Assessment activities include demonstration of skills and knowledge via a series of practical activities and scenarios.
This course is available to groups of 5 or more at your own premises. Alternatively we run this course at our Rowville facility.
$370.00 per person