Our Traffic Control Management/Refresher Course in Melbourne addresses the competency required to refresh your current ‘Control Traffic using a Stop-Slow Bat’ and/or ‘Implement Traffic Management Plans’ competency. It is highly recommended that you complete this refresher course every three years to keep your certificate current.
- Traffic Control and/or Traffic Management ticket, as listed above.
- Participants must be able to converse and comprehend basic English. Participants will complete language, numeracy and literacy assessment on course commencement to assess their capacity to meet language requirements.
About the course – Key topics
- Overview of OHS roles and responsibilities
- Site traffic management plans
- Hazard and risk management
- Principles of traffic controlling
- Working with road users
- Prepare to and implement traffic management plans
- Set up signage scheme
- Monitor traffic flow
- Close down
- Storage and maintenance of equipment and signage
Please note, you must bring your current Traffic Control/Management Ticket for us to verify.
- This course is run at our Rowville training facility in Melbourne on a monthly basis. The course runs from 8am-12pm for Traffic Control/Management .
- This course can also be run off-site, on request of the customer. Minimum numbers do apply. Please contact one of our friendly staff should this be of interest.
Traffic Control/Management Refresher: $230.00 per person